You probably never thought that this bottle of drink could have any use outside your bar, especially when it comes to creating a DIY of the non-cocktail type. But would you be surprised if we told you that vodka, yes, the ‘grown-up’ drink that you sip on leisurely, can actually help to neutralize the odor in your kitchen and make it smell wow?
Don’t believe us yet? Well, in that case, this DIY recipe is yours to test.
You Will Need
- Equal parts of vodka, vinegar and water
- Some citrus fruit peels, such as orange or lemon
- Some sticks of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Some rosemary sprigs (if you can get)
- An empty spray bottle
- Mint leaves (optional)
How To Make
- Add the vodka, vinegar and water in the bottle. The vodka and the vinegar will help to neutralize any odor but not leave behind any smell.
- Add the vanilla, the peels, the cinnamon sticks and the rosemary sprigs.
- You can also add in some mint peels to give it that extra boost of freshness.
- Once done, close the lid tightly and give your bottle a nice shake.
Whenever you need some fresh scent, shake the bottle and spray away.
Image source: Pexels
You may like to read: