Continuing with our series where I tell you about simple dishes you can create using leftover food, I’ll share a simple idea of turning leftover spaghetti into a delicious and easy to make snack of patties. I have two young kids at home and of course they love spaghetti, but sometimes, it’s just too much to finish it all. So instead of tossing it away, I thought it would be fun to try out something new. Let’s try.
- Any spicy curry paste – store bought or homemade
- 4 eggs
- Chopped spring onions, green chillies and coriander
- Diced paneer or tofu
- Olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- For garnish – lime juice, chopped coriander, green chutney
How To Make
- Spread the curry paste in a bowl and break the eggs. Keep whisking till it all mixes properly. Now add the paneer or tofu, the spring onions, coriander, chillies and the salt. Mix well.
- Add the spaghetti and mix everything to coat them well.
- Heat a pan and add the oil. While it heats up, pick up the spaghetti in your hands and roll them to form a ball. Place on the pan and fry on both sides till it turns golden brown.
- You can serve it with homemade coriander and mint chutney, and a dash of lime juice and freshly chopped coriander.
Image source: Pixabay